Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Three. Post here.

Go down 
+17
marina dato
anjhel perono
song,esther
anna
reen
marife_remolar
Olaivar, Coleen
dane_ako
jhonrigil bengan
russel
darkdrei
chexter08
Louie Lota
jonrudolph_lota
rialyn
april
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jhonrigil bengan

Group Three. Post here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: nyties to all   Group Three. Post here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 am

all of us wants to learn new things.... cno bang may ayaw??? but!!! we have different learning ability
.. some can learn through lectures.. but based on scientifical study,, many are learn through activity.. like me!!! so stop arguing... give love not war... if theres still a peace learner live in this earth.. there are still idea and idea and more ideas to come...

Sleep kaso need to study.... amped
Back to top Go down
lester cantanero

Group Three. Post here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Learning Environments..just a click away   Group Three. Post here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:09 am

The article tells so much about digital world and the WWW. These are already part of every household and learners/students are exposed to these most of the time. So why not utilize them to improve student learning. But along with these advancements are the disadvantages (high-cost, requires research, experimentation, and trials, potential technical problems).

Also, no matter how advance our technology would be in the future, we still could see blackboards installed on walls, teachers on platforms, and students in classrooms many years from now, I mean maanny years. There's just something in traditional teaching that brings comfort to students.

And in the end, it's still up to us how much we want to learn.
Back to top Go down

Group Three. Post here.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4