Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..

Go down 
+4
jonrudolph_lota
dxtineshane
jhen!oris
april
8 posters
AuthorMessage
april

april

I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Empty
PostSubject: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 am

I have always believed that LEARNING is a (continuous) lifetime process. We can learn from anyone.. We can learn anywhere.. We are learning all the time. Different avenues for learning are very much available at the present and sometimes, it's a matter of knowing when to stop ADDING and when to start UPDATING.
Back to top Go down
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 am

learning is everywhere. a person may sometimes cant be aware that he/she is learning of something until he/she focuses with something regards to it. learning is always within us some people sometimes applied it wrong but still it is learning.....learning from it's mistakes

people live to learn. and will continue to learn as long as we are living

*nosebleed
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: learn.learn.   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:23 am

We learn new things everyday.. we learn through experience!
You'll learn a: Lesson, mistakes, new ideas, etc.. and that is life.. as long as we live our capacity to learn new things will always continue..

For example: if we commit mistakes and regret the decisions we made afterwards it is okay. BeCause that's how we learn to realize from what is right and what is wrong and learn from the mistakes.. Same thing with school, if u failed you learned your lesson.. if you listen to your teacher you'll learn.. even in your circle of friends and Family you'll learn something.. Very Happy

Learn.learn.never ending learning..

-Dangan

Last edited by dxtineshane29 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: All About Learning   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 am

What is learning?

Learning is all about acquiring knowledge, behaviors, values, and skills. We acquire knowledge through lectures and discussions in school, and through watching television. We acquire behaviors through what we see in our environment, what our parents taught us, and how our parents disciplined us. We acquire values through our cultures, religions, and what we believe is right and good for us. We acquire skills through our experience, and it is the matter how many times we perform a certain procedure and how good are we on it. Lastly, in addition, we learn through our mistakes by making it right, and that mistakes will help us become a better man, a stronger man.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
chexter08

chexter08

PostSubject: Learning..Learning..Learning..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 am

just want to share my idea about learning..

For me learning is a ideas and knowledge, Learning is also a physical, social and mental action that we can share to other people and we use it to daily living activties..

and if you compare it to our studies right now like the reportings, exams and case studies it is the requirements and problems in school but just remember it is a part of learning..

sooo.. whatever problems comes in our studies remember this.. "BE AN ACHIEVER" =)
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 am

What a Face there are no MISTAKES..
just LEARNINGS! What a Face
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: April's Post   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am

We learn from our mistakes, and failures.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
kristine

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 am

I agree that learning is a continuous lifetime process.
learning is about how we perceive and understand the world around us Very Happy Very Happy

we continuously learn to improve our way, our effectiveness to acquire or
adapt well knowledge in a certain learning situation...
Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
annabel

PostSubject: Learning   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

ahm,, for me learning is an achievement that we travel everywhere. You will learn everywhere, anytime and most of all you will learn in every experience in our life.

Like ms. Dangan said, if you failed in the situation don't feel bad about your self because it is your this is your start of your success.

If you have mistakes dont think that you are wrong because no one is perfect.hehehe.. nosebleed.. just continue learning and achieve more in your life.. you will be successful!!! just believe in your self!! OK.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 pm

nmn!.

as ive' said in my first post in this topic. WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES

if there's no mistakes then life would be boring. haha.

and as MS. MAALE said. dont feel bad when you are wrong coz through this mistakes we learn how to do it right till the next time.....................

LEARNING IS ALWAYS WITHIN US ey.?[i]
Back to top Go down
kristine

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 am

....we learn from our mistakes...oh right!!!!!
......so strive hard....
Back to top Go down
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:56 am

april wrote:
What a Face there are no MISTAKES..
just LEARNINGS! What a Face

huwat.??

Shocked

What a Face i respect the opinion..
Back to top Go down
marife_remolar

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 am

Learning is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to drop back.... farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..   I am (We are) LEARNING all the time.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am (We are) LEARNING all the time..
Page 1 of 1