Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Four. Post here.

Go down 
+21
torres_geline
annabel
margaret
jhen!oris
marife_remolar
Olaivar, Coleen
song,esther
karen casuga
kristine
princess
andreanmarie
emerlyn
jonrudolph_lota
dxtineshane
ansbertumali
Ivy Rose
Jasmin Picones
mHaiNe
maryrose
jhoannaduque
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
maryrose

maryrose

Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 am

REMARK:

Other than prior to involve in any procedures we must be knowledgeable enough to carry out, seeing as we are managing the life of the people we should be very careful. Life is the greatest gift of God and we, future nurses is constantly involve. The existence of our patient is not a big joke. Like for example in the commentary if you just examine it and explore it. They underwent the procedure even though they were not prepared. Using the person in an investigation is a quite sin in a way that there is no clear communication,Because you’re dealing with life of the person not in the mannequins and always be ready because you don’t know what could possibly happen to the patient that\'s why there is only a ready emergency kit

---berdin Smile

Last edited by maryrose on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: My Post   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 am

You're right because if there is no machine, we will not be able to get any laboratory examinations for the patient to detect abnormalities, and nurses work will be more difficult. I am not saying that nurses can't work without the machines, they can still work but it would be difficult for them to give care without the help of machines.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: Kristine's Post   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 am

kristine wrote:
...machine and TLC are both necessary in handling the patient effectively.. Very Happy Very Happy

You're right because if there is no machine, we will not be able to get any laboratory examinations for the patient to detect abnormalities, and nurses work will be more difficult. I am not saying that nurses can't work without the machines, they can still work but it would be difficult for them to give care without the help of machines.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 am

kristine wrote:
...machine and TLC are both necessary in handling the patient effectively.. Very Happy Very Happy

totally agree!!! we need this technology to make our our work nearly easy but not totally will depend on it of course we nurses (though students only) know how to care and support for our patient thus the encouragement and believe that our patient will conquer this.

nurses FIGHTING!!! *goodluck

*again. sorry for the wrong grammars. NOSEBLEED**
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:15 am

jonrudolph_lota wrote:
kristine wrote:

Basketball

my reply:

Undeniably agree machines and tlc were imperative although we shouldn’t let the machines to reinstate the employment of the nurses for the reason that future nurses would comprise a opportunity to exertion in other country chiefly to those country by means of a new technology!

--berdin Smile
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: Rose Post   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 am

maryrose wrote:
jonrudolph_lota wrote:
kristine wrote:

Basketball

my reply:

Undeniably agree machines and tlc were imperative although we shouldn’t let the machines to reinstate the employment of the nurses for the reason that future nurses would comprise a opportunity to exertion in other country chiefly to those country by means of a new technology!

--berdin Smile

I am not talking about the employment. What I am trying to point out here is that we nurses need the machines for assistance. For us to be able to give a quality care for our patients. So what about if there is no ECG? X-Rays? and other machines that could be find in the hospital.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
marife_remolar

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 am

machines works better but nurses works best... geek
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:37 am

[center]In the human race of depiction health care services there ought to have a MACHINE AND NURSES. These two words were very important.

--berdin
Back to top Go down
mHaiNe

mHaiNe

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 am

I agree to the reaction of everyone.. MACHINE and ESPECIALLY the Tender Love and Care of the nurses are important in handling patients.. Very Happy

-Espiritu
Back to top Go down
kristine

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 am

probably these technologies are helpful in many ways..in reality many professionals still using new technologies in identifying any abnormalities in patient/ in many procedures..

yes, rudolph..
just take a look in reality setting such in hospital setting many machines are being used right???

ms. marcos
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: Wants to point it out..   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:59 am

ansbertumali wrote:
I know... this is way beyond the deadline but I can't help but reply...

Of course! No one will ever disregard the traditions of our tender loving care with patients, no machine can ever replace a human touch, what I am trying to point out in this forum is not our dependency on machines that as you said makes our lives sedentary but our human nature as rationale beings to evolve with the things that is proven to be effective or ineffective.

You see... if a patient is cyanotic,

There is delay in capillary refill...

how can you assess his or her oxygen saturation with tender loving care alone? Use an oximeter! It is automatic? ain't it?

Just place it on the index finger then walla! You see the reading...

It is never an issue on dependency on machines or the lack of tender loving care ,and never to make a sedentary profession...

Technology helps our profession in a certain way that is proven effective... and helpful to us...

Simply lang toh... kung hindi effective! marami nang namatay at dahil maraming namatay kailangan itigil...
kung maraming ng na i-buhay ang teknolohiya na ating tinatamasa... Aba! kailangan nating ipagpatuloy...

Traditions will always be there, that is why we study the fundamentals of nursing...

Technology may change the way a tradition is practiced... but the fundamentals will always be there...

The foundation will always be intact...

dxtineshane wrote:
Haha. I know naman the essence of technology in our field. I'm not against the tehnology that are being used in the hospital. It helps the patient, it help us, so why should i hate it. Nowadays, there are many high-tech equipment in the hands of the nurses than ever before and as the technology innovation they are still many coming to the hospital.. we should be thankful for that.. But then, technology should never replace the human touch because care practices like presence, concern are the basic human needs. And I believe, nurses who belongs to the human care services exist to serve people who needs their care, direct comfort, support, touch, attention, and trust.. I guess, without nurses care the patient would not fully recovered, mantain well-being nor survive.. So even if theres high-tech devices the nurses should give the good QUALITY CARE that the patient needs..

I know there will be coming high-tech devices to help the patient, but then.. may it not be the hindrance of the nurse to give the good quality care for the patient.. high-tech touch and nurses touch should be equal.. Very Happy

- Dangan

I guess, ansbert and I says it all.. TECHNOLOGY+NURSES TOUCH= GOOD QUALITY NURSING CARE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Four. Post here.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3