This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Group One. Post here.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kristine lalic

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:21 am

marife_remolar wrote:
i'm in favor in the traditional way of learning, since i've grown up and have used to this kind of system... but it is not a sin in trying new things like online education,,,,

to jula... please read my reply to rudolph since i have already corrected it............ king


opps! my fault. hehe. Laughing Laughing Laughing


-LALIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olaivar, Coleen



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 am

[b]Jhen oris wote:

ONLINE EDUCATION..TEACH THE STUDENT TO BE LAZY??!. com'on
dont you think it's in the student??

it's always depends on the student's determination if he/she really wants to learn
you think students that are in traditional learning dont have this kind of "LAZY ALERT!?"

but i'm not saying that i am favor of ONLINE EDUCATION


Yup.. you are right sunny its depend on the student if they will be lazy but this online education provoke or should I say influence the student to become lazy because they are depending on it but come to think of it what if there is no online education, No one will influence the student to be dependable because they dont have any choice but to study on their own to read books.
The only thing that I want to emphasize this online education influences the student to be lazy..The word influences but again it depends on a student like us if we will let ourself to be affected by it..



Peace... albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juna broncano



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 27
Location : quezon city

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:02 am

As a student it’s hard or difficult to study without the personal interaction with the teacher. The teacher is not only teaching but also gives guidance to the student. Many students become lazy with their studies because of the new technology. I prefer to have a traditional learning than to have an online leraning.



Very Happy Razz Smile flower flower flower[justify]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olaivar, Coleen



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 am

I merely disagree with this online education because base on my experience having this forum lots of misunderstanding occur and the debate started because someone would misunderstand the opinion that you want to emphasize and you cant able to talk them personally to ask or clear up to them what do you want to emphasize,So this kind of online education is effected in a sense that you can post your opinion freely but disadvantage in a sense that there is a misunderstanding going on and the transmission of new knowledge will be delayed because of it.



Peace lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andreanmarie



Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 am

on this topic.. ehem

im not against in online education,, well infact, for me. it is more INDEPENDENT way of acquiring knowledge..
unlike in traditional way,, sometimes it is more on 'spoon feeding' type of learning..very dependent..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torres_geline



Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 27
Location : antipolo city

PostSubject: kristine peace   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 am

kristine lalic wrote:
I prefer the Traditional Learning Method..

Why?

In my opinion, the TL is more effective than the Online education because it will develop social interaction between students and Professors as well, high self-esteem may acquire. While in an Online Education, they will have minimal physical-social interaction (face to face contact) because it is just be you and the computer. Aside from that, it has also plenty of disadvantages such as the possibility of having a disease because of too much exposure in a COMPUTER; in addition, the students will become LAZY and EFFORTLESS in their activities because they just depend on it. lol!


in TL the prof is the only one who gives information no interaction between prof and students,, spoon feeding kind of learning. i suggest problem-based learning and traditional its more effective than any other kinds of learning.. the interaction that you're talkin' about is the combination of the two.

lol! pro problem-based learning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
russel



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 27
Location : manila

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 am

kristine lalic wrote:
I prefer the Traditional Learning Method..

Why?

In my opinion, the TL is more effective than the Online education because it will develop social interaction between students and Professors as well, high self-esteem may acquire. While in an Online Education, they will have minimal physical-social interaction (face to face contact) because it is just be you and the computer. Aside from that, it has also plenty of disadvantages such as the possibility of having a disease because of too much exposure in a COMPUTER; in addition, the students will become LAZY and EFFORTLESS in their activities because they just depend on it. lol!

-- right! and it also improve our communication with our teachers and with others. and they will much more guide us. NOT ALL HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTER i mean some are not familiar with latest gadgets as well as the computer, and some don't have PC in their house like me, that is why i'm not so good in computer. hahaha :DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonrudolph_lota

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Marikina, Philippines

PostSubject: My Post   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 am

Learning through experiences is better than learning by self which is the online examination. In other words, you need weapons in order for you to go into a battlefield.


Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andreanmarie



Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 am

'''I merely disagree with this online education because base on my experience having this forum lots of misunderstanding occur and the debate started because someone would misunderstand the opinion that you want to emphasize and you cant able to talk them personally to ask or clear up to them what do you want to emphasize,So this kind of online education is effected in a sense that you can post your opinion freely but disadvantage in a sense that there is a misunderstanding going on and the transmission of new knowledge will be delayed because of it.''''


to coleen::: hahahha.. xor....


yes..misunderstanding may occur in online education.. but, does misunderstanding only occur in online education? don't u think it is much better that a debate and sharing their opinions would help your mind more... it will develop your critical thinking and also your judgement on which is right or wrong...

unlike in traditional.. sometimes students would just followed wat their teacher have said.. and students dont have the guts to antagonize it eventhough they know that it is not right or it is against their will because they are afraid.... what the teacher believes in, student believes in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louie Lota

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Traditional Education   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:39 am

I believe that the traditional method is the best method than the online eduation because traditional method helps you
interact with your classmates and work together in groups in order to accomplish something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhen!oris

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 am

Olaivar, Coleen wrote:
[b]Jhen oris wote:

ONLINE EDUCATION..TEACH THE STUDENT TO BE LAZY??!. com'on
dont you think it's in the student??

it's always depends on the student's determination if he/she really wants to learn
you think students that are in traditional learning dont have this kind of "LAZY ALERT!?"

but i'm not saying that i am favor of ONLINE EDUCATION


Yup.. you are right sunny its depend on the student if they will be lazy but this online education provoke or should I say influence the student to become lazy because they are depending on it but come to think of it what if there is no online education, No one will influence the student to be dependable because they dont have any choice but to study on their own to read books.
The only thing that I want to emphasize this online education influences the student to be lazy..The word influences but again it depends on a student like us if we will let ourself to be affected by it..



Peace... albino


face the fact that online education has also the advantages.

online education doesn't have only that kind of influence.

if in class we learn to be dependable like having individual works.
YOU THINK IN ONLINE THEY AREN'T? think of some of the foreign students who are hard to express themselves effectively when they are in front of the class, think of some of the students who are shy or have some difficulty in keeping pace with other students during face to face class.
they are encourage to take online education instead because there are some facts that this online education has an advantage to them.

okay. let's say that WE GREW UP THROUGH THIS TRADITIONAL way. that's why you are in favor. me i'm just in the middle of this online education and traditional way of learning. that's why i am being defensive in both ways of learnings. but as i'm defending what really is goin' on my mind is because i'm putting myself as an online student . like we do now though we learn new things and we learn to defend what really our opinion about the topic and we share what our comment is and we learn from other commentors and as you've said yes it's also has a disadvantage like what happened to us earlier WE HAVE MISUNDERSTANDINGS THROUGH THIS ONLINE unlike in face-to -face sharing of opinion things get easily clear out because we talk in front of each other. BUT STILL DONT SAY THAT STUDENTS ARE DEPENDABLE WITH THIS ONLINE EDUCATION because within we also in traditional way of learning sometimes become dependable with our co-students like in a group effort projects or reports....................admit it

it's true right?

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torres_geline



Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 27
Location : antipolo city

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 am

erika wrote:
Traditional or online education?????

I choose online education or also known as distance education. It is becoming a more vital part of the higher education. Many universities and colleges offer this courses, online education reaches a broader student audience, better addresses student needs, saves money, and more importantly uses the principles of modern learning strategies.


flower

-Miralles, EL pig pig pig


we are future nurses and in our field online education is not advisable. i respect your opinion (my friend) but i suggest not to take the risk by choosing online education. choose the better one,choose whats best for the future nurse like you. muuuuah

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonrudolph_lota

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Marikina, Philippines

PostSubject: I Disagree With Erika   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 am

erika wrote:
Traditional or online education?????

I choose online education or also known as distance education. It is becoming a more vital part of the higher education. Many universities and colleges offer this courses, online education reaches a broader student audience, better addresses student needs, saves money, and more importantly uses the principles of modern learning strategies.


flower

-Miralles, EL pig pig pig


I disagree with what Erika posted. How come that students will be able to save money with this kind of education? Isn't it its more expensive because we are dealing with computers in online education? The more high-tech the education is the more it is expensive.


Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torres_geline



Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 27
Location : antipolo city

PostSubject: online education   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 am

online education for busy ones.

online learners im proud of you! you find ways to learn,
not advisable coz his isolating himself but think of all the reasons why they need to study thru online. haha i have friend who keep on debating for that issue he's one of the online learners
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marife_remolar



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 am

Olaivar, Coleen wrote:
I merely disagree with this online education because base on my experience having this forum lots of misunderstanding occur and the debate started because someone would misunderstand the opinion that you want to emphasize and you cant able to talk them personally to ask or clear up to them what do you want to emphasize,So this kind of online education is effected in a sense that you can post your opinion freely but disadvantage in a sense that there is a misunderstanding going on and the transmission of new knowledge will be delayed because of it.



Peace lol!

isn't it the purpose of this forum, sharing and critiquing each others opinion......? rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhen!oris

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 am

exactly Ms. Coleen..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhen!oris

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 am

i agree to marife about the her comment about Ms. Olaivar...



scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonrudolph_lota

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Marikina, Philippines

PostSubject: Angeline's Post   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 am

For the busy ones, wag na kayo mag aral dahil busy kayo. JOKE JOKE JOKE.... lol!

I disagree with what geline had said in her post that online education for the busy ones. Haven't you notice that even other students were busy, those who are working students, why is it they can still go to school? So why not traditional education for them? I think it would be better if it is going to be a traditional learning style for them which is a quality education.


Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonrudolph_lota

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Marikina, Philippines

PostSubject: Angeline's Post   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 am

torres_geline wrote:
online education for busy ones.

online learners im proud of you! you find ways to learn,
not advisable coz his isolating himself but think of all the reasons why they need to study thru online. haha i have friend who keep on debating for that issue he's one of the online learners

For the busy ones, wag na kayo mag aral dahil busy kayo. JOKE JOKE JOKE....

I disagree with what geline had said in her post that online education for the busy ones. Haven't you notice that even other students were busy, those who are working students, why is it they can still go to school? So why not traditional education for them? I think it would be better if it is going to be a traditional learning style for them which is a quality education.


Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhen!oris

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:34 am

jonrudolph_lota wrote:
torres_geline wrote:
online education for busy ones.

online learners im proud of you! you find ways to learn,
not advisable coz his isolating himself but think of all the reasons why they need to study thru online. haha i have friend who keep on debating for that issue he's one of the online learners

For the busy ones, wag na kayo mag aral dahil busy kayo. JOKE JOKE JOKE....

I disagree with what geline had said in her post that online education for the busy ones. Haven't you notice that even other students were busy, those who are working students, why is it they can still go to school? So why not traditional education for them? I think it would be better if it is going to be a traditional learning style for them which is a quality education.


Basketball


again it's in the student's determination and will to learn..
you've said that some of the working students still can able to attend school
and to connect it to what you've said earlier (your comment about erika's post)
"The more high-tech the education is the more it is expensive." as you've stated
thus working students choose to pursue their studies in a traditional way because this is the easiest and more affordable compared to online education, maybe that's the reason hm, i don't know it's only my point of view..


still it's in the student parin right?.. maybe online education isnt only for busy people but also for those who thinks that online education has big advantages to them. if they can manage their time, then WHY NOT GO for online education. but i dont have against traditional way of learning. THIS TWO HAS IT'S OWN ADVANTAGES FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIFFERENT APPROACH IN LEARNING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dxtineshane

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:15 am

people are different. that's why its always depends in the ability of a person. if that person thinks that she/he will excel in OL Educ or in Traditional Learning, why not? dba? its for him/her benefit...

santa Advance Merry Christmas nalang, guys! Ber month na e.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Group One. Post here.   

Back to top Go down
 
Group One. Post here.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Technical Working Group
» Post Qualification Report
» Post Disqualification Procedure
» Post-Qualification
» Additional technical document or post-qualification requirements other than stated in the IRR

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strategies of Health Teaching :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: