Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem-based learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
torres_geline

problem-based learning Empty
PostSubject: problem-based learning   problem-based learning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

I agree with what problem-based learning stated, because In problem-based learning, the traditional teacher and student roles change. The students become more responsible for their learning, giving them more motivation and more feelings of accomplishment. In our profession we need to use our problem solving methods,part of it is critical thinking,by using critical thinking we can immediately provide comfort and save lives. so i think we need some changes for better learning strategy.
Back to top Go down
juna broncano

problem-based learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem-based learning   problem-based learning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 am

For me, I agree with the problem-based learning, because I noticed with the kind of learning or education that we have now is that the students only learns by the teacher. They are more dependent rather than being an independent. By using PBL the students are being responsible for what they are going to do or to say. The student learns better, because they are not just memorizing but they are now trying to solve or analyzing a problem. It will help especially the students in medical field to analyze a problem. And the PBL give us a way to become a critical thinker .Being a critical thinker it is easier to encounter solve a problem, because a PBL can analyze and solve a problem by simply using a critical thinker mind.
Back to top Go down

problem-based learning
Page 1 of 1