Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem based learning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mhelai

problem based learning Empty
PostSubject: problem based learning   problem based learning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:04 am

...as i've read the article the problem based learning is very effective to all students or learners...because in this learning we can exchange aRE OWN IDEA THAT HELPS as to resolved the problem and it is easy for as to understand what are the problem is all about...and it helps the student to use their knowledge to participate in the problem because for them it is very challenging so that they need to work hard because their moderator is expecting that they have a good answer or result on the problem that she or hu gives to the group
lol! bounce bounce bounce

>baccol-m.v
Back to top Go down
darkdrei

darkdrei

PostSubject: how can this be effective?   problem based learning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:47 am

I can say that this type of learning is good, if the members where knowledgeable about the problem that they are about to solve. Then, this learning is effective. What if, only few of the members have an idea on how to solve the problem... There things to be consider in a problem based learning. I can say that there would be a good leader to manage the member of the group. A leader must have a good vision and an open minded person, also a leader who plans ahead. A good communication and relationship within the group may ease on solving the problem/s. Most importantly a group must have a stable teamwork. With this, being in a problem based learning can improve each and everyone and might develop their skills that i had mention.
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: problem based learning   problem based learning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 am

problem based learning.

It is an erudition that would really help the student to think fast and to implement their mind. It is more effective especially in the group. In view of the fact that they could share their comprehension about convinced things and at the same time they possibly will help those members who can’t straightforwardly muddle through. A sharing of knowledge or brainstorming indubitably would help them to create an efficient liaison.

--Berdin Smile
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: Re: problem based learning   problem based learning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 am

PROBLEM BASED LEARNING.

it would also help the learners not just to think but also to learn and be matured.
haha. :? CRITICAL THINKING Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem based learning   problem based learning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem based learning
Page 1 of 1