Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

comment in rush!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anna

comment in rush!!!! Empty
PostSubject: comment in rush!!!!   comment in rush!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

The article is about “how the students of the future learn more effectively”. Is it by a typical lecture method or by a self study with the help of the books and the internet?
There’s also a research that proved that the new teaching method will not work that simply and the old teachings will not die easily.

In my insight, the article given to us and this examination is merely the same.
For me as the student, to stimulate to learn the more effective way of teaching method is not through the internet or through reading books. I learned more in the old teaching which is the lecturing method. I used to gain knowledge through the help of my professors, on how they will explain the topic. And I got more stimulated if the professor is the comedian type that tries to compete with the seduction of the internet for the student’s attention. For me to enjoy while learning and I’m sure that almost all of the students want that way of learning.

In any learning method there is always a critics but I still go with the old and passionable lecturing method because it is tested and proven. Most of the popular personal nowadays is learned through this method. For me learning is it depends upon the person and the will of that person to learn. Nowadays, maybe almost the entire future learner is funned in surfing internets because of the instant outcome. But if you will ask them if they learn something about the topic they will answer you with their beautiful and sweetest smile that means “NO” funny but real. That’s the reality.
Back to top Go down
darkdrei

darkdrei

PostSubject: Re: comment in rush!!!!   comment in rush!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 am

Yeps, students might feel comfortable if the teacher is not terror. The feeling of "I like the way our professor teaches us", which acquiring of the topics being discuss is there. I've experienced having a terror professor once, when i had a professor in UST. She is known to be the most terror professor in the faculty. Being in her class, at first I had an impression of disappointment, "why do we have a professor like this?". I got destructed on my studies and not attending her class sometimes. Until, i realized that "nasindak ako sa kanya, dapat hindi". She told me once in the class that I'm about to fail her subject. I misinterpret her at all, I must not be intimidated on her attitude. I didn't learn from the start but in the end i did learn when i do appreciate her attitude. I can say that having a terror professor really affect a student from learning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: comment in rush!!!!   comment in rush!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 am

TO ANNA: Do not create a new thread. Post your comment on its proper thread.
Back to top Go down
https://ccpcon-she.forumotion.net
russel

PostSubject: no no no! :cyclops:   comment in rush!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

"Nowadays, maybe almost the entire future learner is funned in surfing Internets because of the instant outcome. But if you will ask them if they learn something about the topic they will answer you with their beautiful and sweetest smile that means “NO” funny but real. That’s the reality." tongue

-- really? don't you really learn through internet? but most of the people are computer dependent, and in fact we are prefer or also you using internet than books right? books and internet are both source of learning. my point is internet is the easiest way to learn nowadays, somehow taught as not to use book hehe. Laughing book is still the best, but internet has a big advantage to us. Very Happy i just want you to emphasize that this is an through internet or computer dependent! afro What a Face i mean what are we doing now is through internet / through computer Very Happy hehe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comment in rush!!!!   comment in rush!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comment in rush!!!!
Page 1 of 1