Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Three. Post here.

Go down 
+17
marina dato
anjhel perono
song,esther
anna
reen
marife_remolar
Olaivar, Coleen
dane_ako
jhonrigil bengan
russel
darkdrei
chexter08
Louie Lota
jonrudolph_lota
rialyn
april
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kristine lalic

kristine lalic

Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:25 am

torres_geline wrote:
jonrudolph_lota wrote:
About Andrei's post, isn't watching television has also bad effect for the children just like computer gaming because sometimes there are scenes that is not good for the children just like kissing scenes, sex, and sometimes there are already children who were used to watch XXX. Meaning both computer gaming and watching television must have PG..

Basketball

ahahah alright rudolph you're taking it seriously. you stick to what you believed,you find fault,you see negatives. haha peace

really? hehe. peace Exclamation

Wink Wink Wink

-LALIC
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: hahaha... so sorry for the subj. dont have any idea now!?   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:59 am

Life consists of continuous experiences. We recognized many activities as learned skills, like throwing a ball, playing the piano and programming a computer.
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: hahaha... so sorry for the subj. dont have any idea now!? :lol:   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 am

Learning is a process by which experience or practice results in a relatively permanent change of behavior. Learning means the gaining of knowledge or skill; the relatively permanent modification of response because of experience, which are useful in the attainment of the goals or ultimate dreams of human being.
Essential aspects of this definition are noteworthy. The term learning does not apply to temporary changes in behavior, such as those coming from drugs, illness or fatigue. It does not also refer to changes resulting from maturation or biological influences. Learning can results from vicarious as well as from direct experiences. According to Albert Bandura, 1986, you can be affected by observing events or behavior in your environment as well as participating in them.
A theory of learning involves the efficient methods of explaining the nature of the learning process. It describes controls and explains the relationship between the teacher’s behavior and the student is learning process. It explains how the teacher’s behavior affects the learning in the students. It considers the behavior of the teacher as the cause, and the learning of the student as the effect. However, behavior of teacher is only one special category or environmental condition under which learning occurs. Learning can occur even in the absence of teacher.
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:05 am

About Andrei's post, isn't watching television has also bad effect for the children just like computer gaming because sometimes there are scenes that is not good for the children just like kissing scenes, sex, and sometimes there are already children who were used to watch XXX. Meaning both computer gaming and watching television must have PG..

-- ohh men.. that is why there is a parental guidance isn't it?
it also depends on how the parents will guide their children. :DD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 am

kristine lalic wrote:
marina dato wrote:
i am agree with russel & kuya jhon... because now a days, people are depending on technology(computer).. it is easy to get information just clicking and "BANG you will already get what you want... for example:internet VS books..(if your teacher will give you an assignment you can easily search it into the internet just a click of your hand and then it can easily process, not just that but also you can get many info and you can choose the best answer while/unlike in the books sometimes you will not get the complete answer because there is a missing part and etc.)... see what is the advantage of technology to us as a student....?.. it is really a good opportunity for us to have this kind of learning, it develops the part that can make us learn easily.. santa bounce I love you Laughing .......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message marina_dato@yahoo.com Online

i agree with you, but don't deny the fact that in every advantage there is also a corresponding disadvantage. IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. haha. (peace my friend)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-LALIC

-- i also agree. so much with ms. lalic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
juna broncano

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:29 am

I agree that using new technology can help in our studies. But we have to think that technology sometimes gives us a wrong answer. Like in the internet, not all information in the net are right some are wrong. flower flower flower flower santa flower Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Smile Smile Surprised Surprised bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Louie Lota

Louie Lota

PostSubject: New Learning Environment   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:30 am

As individuals we and as current nursing students we always look for information from our professors
We are dependent of the knowledge being given to us.
But as we all know not every environment is teacher centered when in the teacher is the only one discussing
I believe that as regular and normal students it really depends on how we would adapt to our learning environment.
We are all different from one another and it can truly depend on the student on how well you adapt to your environment.

For instance i would rather have a teacher discuss the lesson than the student.
For me if the student is the one discussing or giving the lecture, his or her classmates wont give the time of day to
even listen to what he or she is discussing.

I also think that technology now a days such as internet, gaming, computers, LCD's etc are very helpful
for our modern students. Where in fact these things are what also helps us during our years as a student. To make it simple
these technology's is what makes our life more easier. But to tell you the truth over use of some these technology's can
really distract and place you off track of what you are truly aiming for.

I myself think that the internet is a great resource for information especially when it comes down to researching for certain
assignments and projects. But misuse of the internet for example friendster, facebook and etc can distract an individual not unless they use those sights in order to keep in touch with your classmates and update and help each other with assignments.

But like i have said in my previous post I think its up to the individual on how what learning environment is best suitable for
him or her. Because to me its not the professors/teachers choice because all they know it may work but to us it is a whole different
story. We might just like it because our professor is ok with it and we wouldnt want to go against the professors decision.
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: My Post   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 am

There is no "BOBO" in this world. All of us are capable of learning, maybe there would be "SLOW LEARNERS" but it doesn't mean that they are "BOBO". What I mean is environments is a great factor when it comes into learning, because the ability of the learners to learn depends on what environment they are in, and what environment they can be fast learners.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
chexter08

chexter08

PostSubject: pre final....forum..   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 am

Basketball

This new learning environment have a big contribution in our studies because it gives an ideas,knwoledge and inforamations about the learning in environment in the way of sharing knowledge to other students and establish a good cooperation/participation to our daily activities like our everaday work in the school by gaining more ideas and knowledge in every lesson and topic that discuss of every professor using the high-technology presentation like powerpoint presenation because of new learning environmnet the lesson and reporting in the class of the professor the presntation is so easy and the one and only you need to add in the presentation is to have a good discussion and explanation in every topic you need to discuss but because of new learning environment it help us to lessen your work using the computer and you need to find only other references for your presentaion or report.

I have a example that you can connect to new learning environment, The topic in our class the Instructional Technology that give us an idea for using the different types of equipment use in our studies not only in this but also in the classroom. The equipment has an evolution from the traditional piece in the classroom which is the boards evolve to high-technology like computers and projectors etc. that can help for the presenting the lecture in the classroom..

Basketball
Back to top Go down
anjhel perono

PostSubject: comment to rudolph's post   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 am

.. i do agree on what he had said that there's no such thing as "BOBO". but i hesitate to agree on his statement saying something on the quoted quote "SLOW LEARNERS".
.. rudolph, if there's no such thing as "BOBO" i do believe that "SLOW LEARNERS" are also not included in this world. learning capabilities of each & every person are different from others, (even identical twins have differences,right..??) the only concept around this issue is on how the leaner absorbs the knowledge in his/her environment, how he interprets, analyze & give or share his idea, on which way he could learn best is also important.
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: Angel's Post   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 am

anjhel perono wrote:
.. i do agree on what he had said that there's no such thing as "BOBO". but i hesitate to agree on his statement saying something on the quoted quote "SLOW LEARNERS".
.. rudolph, if there's no such thing as "BOBO" i do believe that "SLOW LEARNERS" are also not included in this world. learning capabilities of each & every person are different from others, (even identical twins have differences,right..??) the only concept around this issue is on how the leaner absorbs the knowledge in his/her environment, how he interprets, analyze & give or share his idea, on which way he could learn best is also important.

WHAT? "BOBO" and "SLOW LEARNERS" are different. SLOW LEARNERS are still learner so they are not the same as what "BOBO" is. SLOW LEARNERS are learning but slowly, meaning they have the ability to learn. SO WHAT DO YOU CALL THOSE STUDENTS WHO SLOWLY LEARN?

Basketball
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:55 am

woah.. we have visitors pala
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: ang teknolohiya ay maganda kung..   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:56 am

ang teknolohiya ay maganda kung ang mga estudyante sa ating panahon ngayon ay hindi pa din nakakalimot sa luma at mas siguradong paraan ng pag aaral at yon ay ang "PAG BABASA". marahil ang buhay may teknolohiya ay madali at mainam ngunit alam nating lahat na ang luma at subok na paraan ng pag aaral ay mas mainam. sa aking palagay ang mga tao ngayon sa ating panahon ay tumitingin lamang sa mas madaling paraan at hindi sa mas mainam.

mag bibigay ako ng halimbawa ng "disadvantage" ng kompyuter o teknolohiya mas madaling mag hanap ngunit hindi ganon kasigurado. ayon sa isa kong guro noon ang mga impormasyon sa internet na yan ay hindi ganoon kasigurado dahil hindi tulad sa libro na ating binabasa ang "internet ay hindi naeedit basta na lamang ipinopost . kaya mas mainam magbasa.

pero hindi ko sinasabi na wag na tayong mag internet. nais ko lang ipaalala sa mga kapwa ko estudyante na ang sobrang pag asa sa teknolohiya ay hindi maganda. nais ko lang na pangalagaan naten ang mga "luma ngunit subok ng pamamaraan ng pag aarl"

ayun lang....nakakadugo mag english tangkilikin ang sariling atin!!!!!!!
hahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
anjhel perono

PostSubject: rudolph..   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 am

.. hey man..?? chilax..
.. i don't call those slow learners as bobo & i don't even put them in a same shoe. slow learners are those who are disturb with their learning environment & faces hindrances on their learning.
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: teknolohiya..   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 am

makabago, mas maganda, mas madaling paraan ng pag aaral yan ay ang tinatawag na "internet" sa panahon ngayon. lalo na sa mga kapwa ko mag aaral.

luma, mahirap, pero siguradong paraan ng pag aaral yan naman ang pag babasa ng mga libro.

kahit na anong paraan ng pag aaral basta ang tao ay nais matuto, matututo at matututo sila. wala yan sa estado ng buhay, sa mga kagamitan. ang teknolohiya ay inimbento upang ang ating buhay ay mas mapadali ngunit hindi nangangahulugan na dapat tayong umasa sa tekonolohiya. habang ating pinag yayaman naten ang ating kaalaman sa pamamagitan ng makabagong teknolohiya ngayon, dapat atin ding pinagyayaman ang ating kultura at ang lumang pamamaraan ng pag aaral ay parte ng ating kultura.
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 am

You learn something every day if you pay attention. bounce , right?!

Iba-iba talaga ang mga tao,
like me (for example)
I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.
hehe

gash, pwede bang taglish dito?
masyado akong nao-overwhelm sa mga english niyo, people.
Di ko kayang makipagsabayan. Hehe

So, kidding aside, I think that each of us is really unique.
We acquire knowledge differently. Sometimes, we're fast; at times, slow! But that doesn't mean
that we are hopeless or what.
I believe that learning depends upon our mood, our likes and dislikes, the people
we are with, the subject itself and the like.
Good thing, there are so many venues for learning. So many options to choose from.
So many ways to learn! Our main goal here, is to know which fits us best. In this way, we can
maximize our learning ability and be as productive as possible. tongue

There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm. - different environments queen

chill people.
NCM pa bukas. scratch
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: April's Post   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 am

april wrote:
You learn something every day if you pay attention. bounce , right?!

Iba-iba talaga ang mga tao,
like me (for example)
I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.
hehe

gash, pwede bang taglish dito?
masyado akong nao-overwhelm sa mga english niyo, people.
Di ko kayang makipagsabayan. Hehe

So, kidding aside, I think that each of us is really unique.
We acquire knowledge differently. Sometimes, we're fast; at times, slow! But that doesn't mean
that we are hopeless or what.
I believe that learning depends upon our mood, our likes and dislikes, the people
we are with, the subject itself and the like.
Good thing, there are so many venues for learning. So many options to choose from.
So many ways to learn! Our main goal here, is to know which fits us best. In this way, we can
maximize our learning ability and be as productive as possible. tongue

There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm. - different environments queen

chill people.
NCM pa bukas. scratch

I AGREE. NICE POST.
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 am

nais ko lang mag bigay ng aking palagay sa sinabi ng ating bisita na si angelica perono...

sa aking pananaw walang taong bobo!!!!

ang mga taong iyong tinutukoy ay may kanya kanyamg dahilan kung "bakit ayaw nilang matuto"
hindi sila hirap matuto kundi sila mismo sa sarili nila ay walang makitang dahilan kung bakit nila kailangan matuto. marahil ay ganoon lang.
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: magaling!!!!   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:20 am

april dapat kang i clap clap!!!!

tama!!!!!

isang malaking TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rialyn

PostSubject: Yeah Right, Louie Lota! Approve!   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 am

I would highly agree with Louie Lota. From different perspectives and every new
learning environment being introduced,it is always upto the person on how he would be able
to use it and become more productive-efficiently and effectively.

I just wanted to enlighten the "BLOGGING part."
It was really a very interesting form of learning since most of the crowd are using it to express
their feeling or their thinking.
This form of learning enlightens the future of each student and become a better writers or as blog developers
if they'd chosen to.
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 am

anna wrote:
april dapat kang i clap clap!!!!

tama!!!!!

isang malaking TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha-ha-ha-ha

lol!
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:38 am

I find four great classes of students:

The dumb who stay dumb. No

The dumb who become wise. study

The wise who go dumb. pale

The wise who remain wise. cheers

sino kayo dito? Question
Back to top Go down
rialyn

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:06 am

dko na kaya powers nio ah.. hahah.

bsta tama lahat:) Laughing
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:27 am

oh my goshh.... the three ov you!! super post? hehe.. go karina. do what you want! say what you want! just be your self lang dba!?

-- kel geek
Back to top Go down
russel

PostSubject: new learning environment 8)   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:34 am

New environmental learning
Since everybody is entitled to his opinion I agree that internet is the easiest and most available source of learning nowadays, it is just a one click away process then you will have everything you want to gain knowledge of, but I still prefer the traditional way of learning and that is through reading books. Yes, despite of the fast-paced environment we have now it is still good learning in a one by one and systematic process and I supposed only the traditional way of learning could do that. I also believe that everyone knows the disadvantages of too much use of modern technology and besides not everyone have an access to this modern way of learning. For me a book is still the best way of educating ones mind. Aside from that, it is nice to collect books :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Three. Post here.   Group Three. Post here. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Three. Post here.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strategies of Health Teaching :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: