Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE

Go down 
+13
torres_geline
princess
margaret
jhen!oris
maryrose
anna
eehya
april
Louie Lota
ansbertumali
chexter08
jonrudolph_lota
dane_ako
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 am

anu ba yn dolph!..

you see it's not love.........

it's OBSESSION!!!

lol! peace
Back to top Go down
chexter08

chexter08

PostSubject: uhhmmmm..excuse me..   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 am

lol! lol! lol!

anu ba yn dolph!..

you see it's not love.........

it's OBSESSION!!!

-----nobody..hehe..peace...

OBSESSION....?????

ohh.. my.. why.??

Basketball
Back to top Go down
chexter08

chexter08

PostSubject: te eeeehhyaaaa......   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 am

lol! lol! lol!

nice picture...hahahahaha...

in love.??

Mr.A or Mr. J.????
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: LOVE!   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 am

lol! afro affraid No confused santa farao cheers Basketball What a Face Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Cool Surprised Sad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Razz Embarassed Smile Question
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 am

jonrudolph_lota wrote:
lol! afro affraid No confused santa farao cheers Basketball What a Face Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Cool Surprised Sad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Razz Embarassed Smile Question

RUDOLPH is SMITTEN!

-- Smile
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 am

maryrose wrote:
lol!

What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.

Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true. Love can occur between two or more individuals. It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be measured. Look at the relationship between a mother and a child. The mother loves the child unconditionally and it can not be measured at all. A different dimension can be attained between any relationships with the magic of love. Love can be created. You just need to focus on the goodness of the other person. If this can be done easily, then you can also love easily. And remember we all have some positive aspect in us, no matter how bad our deeds maybe. And as God said �Love all�

Smile rose.lubb27lubb
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: so full of LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 am

When we were in RPH transcient, we'd talked about love.love.love.there experiences..
breakups, hatred, sweet feelings, moving on, waiting and so on...
If love is the most greatest feeling that people could ever experienced, but why there are many people/couples brokeup?why there are many people suffer from pain/hatred?why there are people who's nangangaliwa? are they not satisfied? lots.lots of why!
I guess, people who suffered from pain, sorrow, hatred, and an instance of brutality in the relationship thnk that LOVE never exist. In society, we are facing dilemmas everyday and so has love? I thik LOVE is not responsible for that. It is us, people, who forgotten the meaning of love and have undertaken such weird feeling. Very Happy.
So, if you love someone.. you should both share your joy and sorrow(nobody is perfect), understand each other, provide space to each other, but always be there for each others need. And surely love will blossom to strengthen your relationship with your matter of affection.
If someone lied, cheat on you many times.. Wake-up.. there are lots of guys/girls out there.. lol!
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: step no.step yes   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 am

Steps on how to love?

Say it. When you say the words "I Love You", they should carry with them the desire to show someone that you love them, not what you simply want to feel. When you say it make sure you really mean it and are willing to do anything for that special person.

Empathize. Put yourself in someone else's shoes. Rather than impose your own expectations or attempt to control them, try to understand how they feel, where they come from, and who they are. Realize how they could also love you back just as well.

Love unconditionally. If you cannot love another person without attaching stipulations, then it is not love at all, but deep-seated opportunism (one who makes the most of an advantage, often unmindful of others). If your interest is not in the other person as such, but rather in how that person can enhance your experience of life, then it is not unconditional. If you have no intention of improving that person’s life, or allowing that person to be themselves and accepting them as they are, and not who you want them to be, then you are not striving to love them unconditionally.

Expect nothing in return. That doesn't mean you should allow someone to mistreat or undervalue you. It means that giving love does not guarantee receiving love. Try loving just for the sake of love. Realize that someone may have a different way of showing his or her love for you; do not expect to be loved back in exactly the same way.

Realize it can be lost. If you realize that you can lose the one you love, then you have a greater appreciation of what you have. Think how lucky you are to have someone to love. Don't make an idol of the person you love. This will place them under undue pressure and will likely result in you losing them.

----from wikihow.com
it could help? hahaha. la lang
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: tsk.tsk.   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:03 am

Dane... remember there is no failure in love, because once you tell somebody whom you love, that you love her, then you have already succeeded in love. True love waits, i guess..

Karen... If something comes to an end, try to let go rather than holding on, it's for the best. Cut the communication to speed up the healing. hehe. peace dude! who knows you just may find your soulmate sooner than you think..

Rudolph... hehe... inlab kba o obsession yan? haha. carefull!
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 am

dxtineshane29 wrote:
Dane... remember there is no failure in love, because once you tell somebody whom you love, that you love her, then you have already succeeded in love. True love waits, i guess..

Karen... If something comes to an end, try to let go rather than holding on, it's for the best. Cut the communication to speed up the healing. hehe. peace dude! who knows you just may find your soulmate sooner than you think..

Rudolph... hehe... inlab kba o obsession yan? haha. carefull!

shetts.
shane = love guru?
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 am

April: shane= love guru

practice lang yun, gurl.. hehe.. dpa exert..
Back to top Go down
dane_ako

dane_ako

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 pm

My, oh my. How ironic. The person who claims to have no experience when it comes to love or being in love, gave the most objective and sincere answer/post. Kudos to you my friend! I will "strive" to live by the words you wrote, adding them to my pool of thoughts and pre-set affective principles.

I guess I'm guilty of some of the unideal things (being conditional and all) that you wrote. But hey nobody's perfect right? Like what you said striving is what matters, so then I will strive.

I guess some people are just so lucky.

Live, laugh, love!
Back to top Go down
dane_ako

dane_ako

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 pm

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Back to top Go down
dxtineshane

dxtineshane

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:56 am

lol! everyone is LUCKY noh.
There are some people lang na who made a wrong choice/decisions that is why they regret it afterwards. Padalus-dalos kasi. Haha. Pero ewan.. di ko pa kxe nae-experience e..
Don't make any decision if you are too happy, too sad, galit, basta lahat lahat na.. kasi for sure ire-regret mo yun in the end. Haha. di kasi stable ang mind pag ganun. dba? dpat palipasin muna bago mag decide. Very Happy scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE   LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strategies of Health Teaching :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: