Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new learning environment

Go down 
+3
chexter08
darkdrei
jhonrigil bengan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jhonrigil bengan

new learning environment Empty
PostSubject: new learning environment   new learning environment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 am

according to what I've read,,, new learning environment is more on how student learn according to environment. for me, learning is never ending kind of story. if there has a single learner leave in this planet, learning will never be terminated. and also according to the article, it shows also how high our technology is. its not bad to have such technology if were only using it in nice way. Because according to what i've experience, am searching for a research assignment and theres alot of article that comes out in such website,i copy and paste it, and what I've got is wrong information about the topic, and its hard to accept because of such wrong information that they post, I failed on my assignmnet. Damn it!!!

We all know that having a hightechnology makes our life more easier. just one click away. and "chadan" what you need is on the net. I admire how some students use technology abroad as part of their learning, they use it more effectively because they use it in a nice way. Learning with Hightechnology is fun. while the proffesor is having a lecture student can also search for it, and they can throw such questiion about the topic,,..

students must look forward in more effective way about leaning with teachnology.

for me, higher technology means higher learning!!!!

what about you???
Back to top Go down
darkdrei

darkdrei

PostSubject: hmmm   new learning environment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 am

I can say not to rely too much in the net. Sample, do not rely to much in wikipedia because it might give you a false idea or alter concept. Better rely first in the book and use the net for additional idea, in which you already know that in that book you read this is the right idea. When you use the net, you can determine that "oh, this is related to what I've read" now you can get some ideas and there, you already learn from the book at the same time with the use of internet which is part of our technology. You may now worry whether your assignment is wrong because your first reference is a book.
Back to top Go down
chexter08

chexter08

PostSubject: Re: new learning environment   new learning environment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 am

lol!

andrei is correct.. do not rely in one but you may search for some references that may help you..
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: More Sources Is Much Better   new learning environment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 am

To be able for the students to have an effective learning, they must be a wide reader and they must have lots of sources of information to be able for them to have a wider knowledge because more sources is better than one.

Do not rely on just one.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

PostSubject: Re: new learning environment   new learning environment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 am

jonrudolph_lota wrote:
To be able for the students to have an effective learning, they must be a wide reader and they must have lots of sources of information to be able for them to have a wider knowledge because more sources is better than one.

Do not rely on just one.

Basketball

agree. having more than one sources of information is more effective in understanding and learning because if we just depend on one source, the tendency for this is we will have an incomplete information and understanding.

*again! sorry if there are wrong grammars. HUMAN ERROR lol!
Back to top Go down
torres_geline

PostSubject: environment......   new learning environment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 am

learning outside the formal classroom provides hands-on, environment-based explorations of the natural and physical environments that children relate to on a daily basis.Improved observation skills, excitement about learning, positive social interactions and physcial exercise.this are the benefits of environment-based education.one way of fun learning
Back to top Go down
marife_remolar

PostSubject: Re: new learning environment   new learning environment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 am

with the use of technology nowadays, researching had become much more easier than before..... with the use of internet, we can easily browse what we are looking for..... yet information from the net are not that reliable.... don't just rely on one specific website (such as wikipedia) try to at least visit 3 to 4 site to make sure that the information that you've get are dependable... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new learning environment   new learning environment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new learning environment
Page 1 of 1