Strategies of Health Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended for learners of Strategies of Health Teaching under my tutelage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Four. Post here.

Go down 
+21
torres_geline
annabel
margaret
jhen!oris
marife_remolar
Olaivar, Coleen
song,esther
karen casuga
kristine
princess
andreanmarie
emerlyn
jonrudolph_lota
dxtineshane
ansbertumali
Ivy Rose
Jasmin Picones
mHaiNe
maryrose
jhoannaduque
Admin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
karen casuga

Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: opinion   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 am

Very Happy I'd rather choose manually..

bounce to give my patient a tender loving care .. I love you

Crying or Very sad but at the same time,there are times that we really need to use those machines to lessen or cure the disease itself.But dont depend on it..

study We should always use the skills that we learn also with the knowledge..

santa It's -BER months na..ADVANCE MERRY X-MAS...hahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Olaivar, Coleen

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:32 am

but nurses should remember that we are not just curing the patient pain physically but also emotionally is one of the important thing so we really need TLC cause it will help a lot to gain the trust of the patient it is good experience to have your patient trusted you so much because you establish good rapport to them just remember don't depend on the machine always because it is just a supportive material to sustain life but nothing would compare to the affection that you will render to your patient.
Back to top Go down
emerlyn

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:33 am

Its good to have a new technology because it helps the work of the nurses to be easy for them by looking in the machine but there also a bad effect the nurse cant improve their skills.Nurse can work even without machine.
Nurses cant only cure the pain physically but also emotionally by giving their TLC.Only nurses close monitoring to the patient

Last edited by emerlyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mHaiNe

mHaiNe

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:04 am

i think machines and TLC of the nurses are needed to help the patient. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jhoannaduque

PostSubject: oh mine..   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm

i can say that as a future nurse we should always think of ones life.
the safe of our client or the patient is our major responsibility.
before doing things its a must to make sure that we are prepared and
we know what we are going to do..
this article is appropriate with what we had last time..
as we all know this is a mini-research about the nurse anesthetist.
as what I've said before,i wont depend everything to machines.
although we know it can make things easier for us still we can't say that
it is accurate. as a nurse,we should do our responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
jhoannaduque

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:47 pm

CORRECT guys.

TLC is the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmin Picones

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:48 pm

New technology really do help nurses in their daily life especially in the hospital.
Most people even the patient love it.

Digital equipments really are amazing. We don't have to wait for along period of tiime to know the results of the laboratory exams that we will going to undergo. Just for example the digital equipment that is used in getting the patients blood sugar. In this case, by just pricking the patients finger and get its blood,nurses will just placed the blood on that certain equipment and the results are already processed.

Easy and convenience. That's why many people love it. To make their work fast.
Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jasmin Picones

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

YES TO TLC!!
NO TO BLAH BLAH BLAH
HAHA
Back to top Go down
marife_remolar

PostSubject: tech   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:05 pm

technology had brought a lot of changes in our society, machines and equipment have been invented to assist us humans in our daily lives...

this machineries had help not only the doctors but also the nurses in doing their jobs . although this equipments had help and is still helping in curing and caring for the patient, we should not neglect on what they have called " Tender Loving Care/ TLC "..... this had been known to aid patient emotionally and physically....Filipino nurses are known for it...

-Remolar, M. Surprised
Back to top Go down
jhen!oris

jhen!oris

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 pm

marife_remolar wrote:
technology had brought a lot of changes in our society, machines and equipment have been invented to assist us humans in our daily lives...

this machineries had help not only the doctors but also the nurses in doing their jobs . although this equipments had help and is still helping in curing and caring for the patient, we should not neglect on what they have called " Tender Loving Care/ TLC "..... this had been known to aid patient emotionally and physically....Filipino nurses are known for it...

-Remolar, M. Surprised

I AGREE!!!!!!!!! ..
these "technology" really helped us and make our works nearly easy even in the hospital. but still the TLC is the special support that we can give to our patient...in that way we can show to our patient how much we are concern for them..THAT'S WHY WE ARE NURSE!!! (though we're still students)

GO FOR TLC! but let's admit we are also dependent in these technology equipments.
blah blah blah!!..

*AGAIN!. sorry for the wrong grammars..HUMAN ERROR lol!
Back to top Go down
margaret

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 pm

marife_remolar wrote:

-Remolar, M. Surprised

I agree with you Wink
We must treat are patients holistically.

Machineries cannot provide relief for the emotional struggles that only a patient could experience. Patients are humans and humans have feelings. Emotional support could make your patients feel better. I think that's why nurses exist in this world..

-macahito
Back to top Go down
annabel

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 am

The advantage of new technology in medical field is it makes the work easy. In new technology, the diagnosis and the prognosis is much quicker because you can diagnose easily and treat the patient quicker. And the disadvantage is you forget the traditional way of assessing your patient because of the new technologies.
Back to top Go down
torres_geline

PostSubject: andrean's comment   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 am

very well said andrean Very Happy
i really appreciate new technologies but i prefer using my own touch,whoooaw think about it we can help people even without new gadgets,while gadgets are no use without us,,
Back to top Go down
torres_geline

PostSubject: technology........   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:08 am

lots of people are pointing fingers toward high-tech gadgetry, and the expensive drugs that advanced medical technology has created. Our health care system needs widespread information technology to determine which treatments are most effective, or even necessary.it helps but the most effective is we nurses.
Back to top Go down
marina dato

PostSubject: comment for DANGAN....   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 am

i agry with dangan..

if we can just rely on technologies it will ruin our dignity as a nurse & being a nurse ,because if technologies will be dominant other people may call us lazy and the result on that..ahm! may be they will SAY that "the NURSES are not needed anymore"..because it is an inappropriate way of the duty us a nurse.. because a NURSE is a NURSE you should not depend on technologies you should depend on your self, what you have, what you can give to your patient, and how you can protect your name as a NURSE.

NURSE,.....NURSE...NURSE.....
thats what we are.......
so believe on what you have & what tou can GIVE...

"..TLC.."
Arrow cheers Exclamation Wink .....
Back to top Go down
kristine lalic

kristine lalic

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 am

marina dato wrote:

i agry with dangan..

if we can just rely on technologies it will ruin our dignity as a nurse & being a nurse ,because if technologies will be dominant other people may call us lazy and the result on that..ahm! may be they will SAY that "the NURSES are not needed anymore"..because it is an inappropriate way of the duty us a nurse.. because a NURSE is a NURSE you should not depend on technologies you should depend on your self, what you have, what you can give to your patient, and how you can protect your name as a NURSE.

NURSE,.....NURSE...NURSE.....
thats what we are.......
so believe on what you have & what tou can GIVE...

"..TLC.."
Arrow cheers Exclamation Wink .....

i also agree with you. we should treat our patients by giving TLC as if they are really our FAMILY.

cheers cheers cheers

-LALIC
Back to top Go down
anjhel perono

PostSubject: machines..(churnanes..)   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 am

.. machines (which are medically used) are big help in improving the condition of our patient. we all know that these machines are used to detect deformities & illnesses. it also somehow revive a dying patient. BUT we as nurses MUST NOT rely to these machines in giving & providing health care. we were educated to give TENDER LOVING CARE to patients suffering an illness, so we must do & apply it to our practice. we all don't know where the capabilities of these machines to give treatment may end. but we as humans who are educated & practiced to think critically know how much time, care & effort we could give to our patients.
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:48 am

AGAIN.---We, as a future nurses shouldn’t depend on the new medical technologies that we are using right now. Nursing is a noble profession; it's an inimitable and a combination of arts and science. The new medical technologies that we have right now were very helpful. It’s not time overriding, yet it could not give an accurate answer. Nevertheless we should not forget to thank to those intelligent person behind those medical equipments, because without them there will be no medical technologies that would help us in monitoring the patient’s status. Like for example in the ICU setting the side of the patient has a different apparatus like ventilator. And 02 saturation, these were the most equipment that you can see in the ICU. But before you lever those apparatus you should make out on how to maneuver it all because if you don’t have an idea on how to use it for sure in just a glimpse you’ll consign a blunder that would harm the patient or all of a sudden patient will depart this life. Their life is depending on the hands of the nurse that’s why we should be careful and knowledgeable enough in any procedure that we’ll encounter. Furthermore the patient – nurse interaction is very important seeing that the touch of love is a therapeutically. Hitherto, we ought to put in our wits that nursing is a service, compassionate and most of all adoring our patient in their weakest moment of their verve.

--Berdin, maryrose

Last edited by maryrose on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juna broncano

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 am

TENDER LOVING CARE is one of the most important things that the patients need. We, students nurse as a member of health care provider needs to know on how to lessen the discomfort of our patients. By only using or relying on the machines we are not really giving the TLC. Nothing can give that, but us…
Back to top Go down
kristine

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 am

[
i]new technologies have greatly enhanced simulation-based learning. this new technologies are being used as part of learning in developing expertise in different professional field. thus, the use of simulation based learning has many benefits.
[/i]
though many technologies help us in our work, we should always remember our responsibility as a nurse to give the tender loving care to a patient that will also help in the restoration of their health.
Back to top Go down
maryrose

maryrose

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:02 am

Nurses possibly will be valuable if they really know how to stage-manage machines that may possibly shore up the life of the patients. What is nurses if they talent was just helping and helping and not doing anything. You are quite right we are the most important, and I’m not machine dependent, I know what the tlc means but try to figure out that the most essential invented in the past years was the new medical technology in the field of medicine. Because of that we would perk up our health care system and in view of the fact that the inventors would progress it.[center]

-Berdin Smile
Back to top Go down
anjhel perono

PostSubject: machines..2(churnanes..)   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 am

.. we nurses as the member of the health care providing team may give what our patient's need in many ways. although we cannot straightly cure their illnesses & give them wellness but only our LOVE & CARE for them will easily ease & relieves their pain as well as their discomfort which they are suffering from.. bounce
Back to top Go down
andreanmarie

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:38 am

technology nowadays.. help a lot,,, if there is no tech.. dont think human survival is not possible...

so for me,, nurses would be more effective if there is a combination of TLC and technology.. with a practice on a simulation settings and in the real battlefield which is the hospital... hehehe
Back to top Go down
jonrudolph_lota

jonrudolph_lota

PostSubject: My Post   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 am

People are people. Machines are machine. But people needs machine, and machine needs people. People or nurses are the one who are providing the TLC for the patients but with the help of machines for them to give a quality care. Machines need people for they are the one who operates machine. Meaning, both the TLC of the nurses and machine are important in providing care for the patients.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
kristine

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:59 am

...machine and TLC are both necessary in handling the patient effectively.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Four. Post here.   Group Four. Post here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Four. Post here.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next